1. Operating the Main Search Engine
Main Search Engine is programmed to perform two completely different types of search:
- pinout search
- electrical acronym search
2. Performing a pinout search.
Enter a name, model or something else related to pinout request.
Model or pinout name are listed in the first column.
3. Performing an acronym search.
If there is an unknown acronym in a pinout table or electrical scheme
- for example "CTS which means clear to send" you may type it in the search
engine field and it will return all pinout database tables abbreviation indexes containing your acronym.